« Home | Welcome~ »

I Am

Click on the comment link and type your "I Am" poem. At the beginning after the title put your first name and last initial only.

Example:

I Am
by Jane D.

I Am... By Emily M.

I am... unique
I am... spunky
I wonder... why banks leave their doors wide open, but chain their pens to the counter.
I hear... giggling
I see... dragons flying over the peanut butter jar.
I want... to live in a gumdrop palace
I pretend... I can be everything
I feel... bouncy
I feel... like I'm lost in a tornadoe.
I touch... the satin of new pointe shoes
I cry... over losing control
I am... unique
I understand... everything's ok
I say... life's a dance you learn as you go
I dream... of being successful in everything I do
I try... to make the best of things
I hope... to make a difference in the lives of others.
I am... unique.

I Am Poem
I am intelligent
I am an aunt to twins
I wonder how my lifee could be different
I hear people talking all around me
I see happiness around me
I want to be successful this year
I am intelligent

I pretend I'm ok when I'm not
I feel angels around me when I am doing something wrong
I toucht he sky when I'm happy
I worry about my grades
I cry when a family member dies
I am intelligent

I understand my friends feelings
I say "Don't set yourself up to fail, but to succeed"
I dream of becoming a doctor
I try to be a loyal daughter anf friend
I hope to be able to get into Harvard
I am intelligent

I am by Mrs. Davis

I am a shattered mosaic of blue glass,
I wonder how my pieces came back together.
I hear memories that will never be,
I see photos in an empty album;
I want to be a mom again--
I am shattered.

I pretend unkind words don't bother me.
I feel happiness despite tears,
I touch the wind and
I worry it will never stop blowing.
I cry watching Extreme Makeover.
I am blue.

I understand I am strong;
I say I'm ok.
I dream of my next diploma.
I try to make a difference;
I hope students know their worth--
I am glass, a blue mosaic.

I am amazing

I am enthusiastic
I wonder why abbreviated is such a long word
I hear people talking
I see me sleeping in my room
I want a dog
I am amazing

I pretend I can fly
I feel calm and collected
I touch the blue sea turtle under my bed
I worry about my little brother
I cry for my dad
I am amazing

I understand my family
I say I love my friends
I dream of going to college
I try to succeed in school
I hope my life is exempt of sorrow
I am amazing

I am DEVIN

I am athletic and generous.
I wonder who I will end up with in my life.
I hear voices in my head.
I see a succesful future
I want to get married and have kids.
I am athletic and genrous.

I pretend I'm mean on the football field when I'm nice in real life.
I feel my friend's love when I need it.
I worry I will lose contact with my friends after High School.
I cry when someone close is hurt; emotionally and phsically.
I am athletic and generous.

I understand who my true friends are.
I say every thing is 90% mental.
I dream of success in sports and school.
I try to always have true friends be a priority over not.
I hope I live a decnt life.
I am athletic and generous

Post a Comment